We all know that Orlando has fun and amazing things to do. Here is a bucket list of 50 cool things to do in Orlando that some friends of mine and I are checking off one by one:
1) Go to the Animal Kingdom Resort and watch live Animals walk by, as you eat at Jiko.
2) Watch the Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba, at Pleasure Island.
3) See the Blue Man Group performance at City Walk.
4) Ride the train to Sanford from the train station in Winter Park. ( Not technically Orlando but close enough).
5) Take a road trip to Casa Dega and get our fortunes read.
6) See the stars at the Orlando Science Center..
7) Have hand crafted beer at the Orlando Brewing Company.
8) Drink a Mega sized Cappuccino at the Drunken Monkey.
9) Get a t-shirt and a beer at the Smiling Bison.
10) Laugh our butts off at the Orlando Improv club downtown.
11) Freeze our butts off while looking at Ice sculptures at the Gaylord Palm hotel.
12) Have a traditional afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian.
13) Read both Harry Potter rides and the train in between at Universal Studios.
14) Eat dinner at the new Beauty and the Beast Castle in the Magic Kingdom.
15) Wear heavy winter coats, while having a drink at the Ice Bar on International Drive.
16) Road trip to Tampa to try our luck at slots and poker.
17) See the Transiberian Orchestra at the Arena at Christmas time.
18) Watch at least one Orlando Magic Game.
19) Have the Thanksgiving Sandwich at Pom Poms.
20) Sit in the chapel at the Polasek museum.
21) Explore the largest collection of Tiffany glass at the Morse Museum.
22) Enjoy food and wine, while watching our favorite flicks at the Enzian.
23) Watch a movie outside in Winter Park’s Central Park.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8875751