Don’t be overwhelmed when you’re trying to choose a wedding videographer for your big day! Just like when you’re chosing a wedding photographer, keep these 5 simple easy tips in mind and you’ll end up with the right choice.
1. Tune in to the power of social networking! Facebook, Twitter, check them all! Keep an eye out on your friends that recently got married. Usually they’ll post their wedding videos on their profiles. It’s an easy way to research and find out who’s the perfect wedding video production company out there. Ask your friends privately what their honest opinion was on their videographer.
2. Bring the popcorn, and watch all the videos in their portfolio. Better yet, watch it with your fiancé and then ask how he or she felt about the sample videos. Did the other wedding videos evoke any emotions while you were watching them? There’s no better predictor of how your wedding video production will turn out than by seeing the type of work they’ve filmed in the past.
3. Ask to meet with all the members of the wedding video production team on your consultation. In many ways, the initial consultation is like a first date. You’ll get to know the videographers and see how they get along with you. There’s nothing worse than having a videography team come to film your wedding, and having it be a bad experience. You can be selective in your choice of which studio to cover your wedding video production. Often your first impression at the consultation is the right impression!
4. Have a tentative schedule of your wedding day’s events. Share it with the wedding videography production team. Are they willing to travel to multiple locations across the city to cover you and your fiance getting ready? How early will they arrive in the morning to start filming? If there are unexpected changes to the schedule at the last second, will they be able to adapt on the fly and still get all the footage you need? The perfect wedding video production team will be willing to bend over backwards to make sure your video is perfect.
5. Ask your photographer for recommendations. Photographers and videographers often must co ordinate their work during the wedding to make sure they don’t get in each other’s ways. They would be able to tell you from their past experiences who the perfect wedding video production company would be. They can tell you if they were respectful to not only the bride and groom, but to their family, friends, and all the other staff workers at your wedding.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4484443